Friday, January 4, 2008

New Glases???

The day before, my mum took me to check my eyesight. I'm wearing glases now and started wearing them since i was 4. When i went in i started looking around the glass cupboard for a new frame for my glases. My first request was a half-frame. I tried some differnt frames but i was guessing half-frames doesn't fit me. Use to see myself wearing thick, black full frames makes me look strange wearing half-frames. Before i could choose anymore frame, the optometrist in the shop told me to go into a room to start checking my eyesight. i saw down on a chair and the optometrist start checking my eye-sight. After what seems like 15 minutes later, the optometrist request to see my mum in the room. She told my mum that there was this huge increase in my power. Then my mum told her that this glases were 2 years ago but actually it was well.....5 years ago. My shortsighted for both eyes increased really badly.....2 bad. I went out the room and started choosing some frames while my mum check her eye-sight. I was stuck between choosing a blue thick frame and a mixture of dark red and light red metal frame. After checking my mum's eyes, the optometrist wanted to see my choosen frame. I told her i couldn't decide. I put the red one on. She said it looked good on me, then i put the blue one on. She look at me for a while and said she liked the blue one too. lol! But she told me the red one is a different style to my old one so i choose the red one. The whole thing (glases) cost about 800+. Really expensive.....My mum's cause about 400+ i think. Now i think my dad too need glases!!

No comments: