Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hi???!!!!

Well....Hi everyone out there....LOL!!!! Don't expect me to update my blog everyday....this maybe will be the 1st and the last entry of this blog! Juz kidding! I still have piles and stacks of assignments and homework beside me. I'm really tired. I now like to be in the dream fantasy where everything can happen but i can't. Not time for bed yet! Do you know why must we go to bed? Because the bed won't come to you!!! Ahaha!! i know it's not really that funny....but :) ....

I'm mostly going to talk about my dreams and my life....(like DUH!) if anyone is interested. I believe in dream interpreting. I have this book (the meaning of dreams) beside me when i wake up! I know it sounds weird...but it's really fun...and mysterious....LOL!! Oh well!!!!

I'm doing this reading thing on Harry Potter!!!...Well i now got all 7 books....i was thinking of reading from the start to the end...ALL AT ONCE!!!! lol....so i'm saving the last book...which i haven't read....*GASP* for the end! For everyone's infomation.....i'm a slow reader! Lol...only up to book 4! *OMG* :)!!!!

I"M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S anyone interested in reading my fanfiction ( a online story about your idol.....) heres the link.... WARNING! IT SUCKS!!!

www.winglin.net/fanfic/tv_freak
www.winglin.net/fanfic/tv_freak3

No comments: